Merry Christmas to all!When I moved to Vegas I saw a girl that I recognized from hair school, and we have become great friends. She throws some great get togethers, and our sweater party was super fun.
Shayla, Jen, and myself







Not everyone dressed up...LAME! We still had a great time and we are really enjoying our time here in Vegas.






5 comments:
You guys are smokin! Ohh what a sight to see Nate wearing that little snack to church. Miss you guys so much!!!
Linds I love it! You guys look great. Miss you so much!
Ha ha, I swear Nate was born in the wrong generation, he can pull that off amazingly! Your lookin' pretty hot too Linds.
Oh my heck! Nate is seriously one of the funniest guys I know. He looks ridiculous. I am literally laughing out loud right now, and my kids think I'm weird. You don't look so shabby yourself. We miss you and Harley is constantly talking about our next trip down there.
LOVE the Sweater Nate! LOL nothing is dull or boring with you guys! It was good to see you!
Post a Comment