
He sings to my belly, makes me any food I want, and has pretty much taken over on house cleaning and laundry. I haven't been too sick, but I am really sensitive to smells, I think every smell. I may not ever be able to go back into Bath and Body again. Laundry detergent, hand soap, deodorant, shampoo, perfume, cologne, the smell of NATE, Aah, they are awful.
The girls at my work decided to make me a cake. As you can see they split it between girl or boy, and whichever side you cut into is what gender you are supposed to be having. I thought it was such a cute idea. Can you guess what I cut?You hate chocolate! It makes me so sad because I love it. For 20 weeks you didn't care for dairy food either, however you love Mexican food. You want it almost every day. Your favorite snack is strawberries, and grapes. You think it is funny to push on my bladder in the middle of me working on a root canal, extraction, or crown. The Dr. told us you have your daddy's large head. I'm pretty nervous about that. (try to grow into it okay) You like to scare us when we go to the Dr. to hear your heartbeat, you seem to hide for the first couple of minutes. I think your favorite song that your dad sings to you is "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. You are growing so fast, and making mommy's tummy very, very big. Your dad worries that you are going to be confused because you have a lot of yellow and green but don't worry, we'll get you some other colors when you are born. We love you and can't wait to meet you.
16 comments:
I am so excited for you. I think you need to have a girl so then we can do an arranged marriage between her and Kam. You are so cute pregnant and can not wait until august.
Congrats to both of you! We are really thrilled and excited for you buys on this amazing chapter of your lives. Hope your both lounging by the pool and we cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!! P-a-r-t-y in the USA!! mwa xox
I love your cute belly shot. I love the cake idea, so cute. Can't wait to see you again soon.
Linz! I seen your last few posts and seriously was wondering if you were going to have a baby ever! I am so excited for you! Motherhood is such a rewarding exhausting time in your life! But you will be so awesome, i know it! Make sure to invite me to something so I can send you a gift. Are you not finding out? I hope its a girl so Mr. Memphys can have a girlie friend...If not it ok they can be buddies! I miss you!
P.S. I will text you to get your e-mail so I can send you pics of Memphys..Brandon wont let me post them.. What a dummy!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you, babies are the best. Hope you both are ding well!!!
o my goodness...congrats, i am so excited for you. that is one lucky baby he/she has the best parents ever. hang in there it is all worth it. And for the record one of the only things that made me sick was trav's smell (swass)...take care!!
I'm so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to see whether this baby is a he or she! My guess is a boy!!! wish we could see you!!!! Take good care or yourself!!
Oh are you so cute or what? First of all, I've seen you, in the flesh, and you my friend are so not the lady with the bag on your head! You are so cute and we are so thrilled for you guys. You will be the best parents ever and I can't wait for August 15th! I also love that Nate sings to your belly Eye of the Tiger! Soooo Nate!
Yay Congrats!!! We are due July 2nd and we don't find out either. Way to hang in there. It's so fun. I bet you look adorable! And you are going to be such a good mommy. :)
Congrats Lindsey, you look darling. You are going to be such a sweet mommy!
Ahhhhhhhhh! Congrats you two! I was wondering when this thing would happen, but didn't want to be that annoying person and ask. I'm proud of both of you!
You guys are going to be amazing parents! Nate is too funny. I wish some of him would rub off on Harley. Harley would just say, "You're pregnant, not dead." Real sensitive, he is! LOL You get to be excited about the sex of the baby and the rest of us get to be excited about what the heck we are going to get you for your shower!
So cute linds! I love it so much all of it!
Cute post Linds! We are SO excited for you guys!! You will be the best parents! Congrats again!
Oh COngrats! I'm so happy for you! keep the updates coming!
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of this little one. What a fun and exciting way of doing things! Gotta love traditions. Good luck! I'm glad you are not too sick. Smells bothered me too. We had our baby over Labor day weekend. And it gets so HOT. The summer will be rough!
Post a Comment