Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Well, Summer is here! A small update...

Nate finished up his 2nd year of law school. Hooray! I can't believe how fast it is going. He is going to be starting Summer school next week. While Nate was finishing up his finals, I was in Idaho for 10 days.

I am so happy that I was able to make it to this cute boys birthday party. Beck turned 2! Look at those cute blue lips.
He loves trains. We went to look for trains, or train tracks everyday. Can you guess the theme of the birthday party? "Train Cake" is all we have heard about for weeks. It turned out fabulous and he and his brothers loved it. Good Job Sis, you did a great job.
Can you tell that he was enjoying the cake? We gave him a fork but he continued to eat it bending over his plate.
All of the family made it to the party and it was so much fun, and cold. It rained 7 out of the 10 days that I was there. Even though I love the warm weather here, it was fun to have a change of pace.
Teagan loves Beck, she just plays with him every second they are together.
My brother also had a birthday while I was home. 31 big guy! The day before his special day, he was playing flag football and took a cleat to the eye. 5 stitches, and swollen shut he smiled the whole party. I laughed every time I made eye contact.

Chase ran for student body secretary and WON!!!! oh ya! I am so proud of you Chase. (the camera was upside down)

These two would keep loving on me, I can never get enough of my sweet nieces and nephews.
I am 28 weeks this week. My belly is constantly moving, bouncing, and I laugh out loud because it doesn't seem real that there is a baby in there. I am getting huge, and my ankles are so swollen. My sister was telling my Grandma how skinny her legs were and my grandma replied, "My legs aren't that skinny, you have just been spending too much time looking at Lindsey's!" and ended that conversation with, "Don't tell her I said that." Of course me and my sister laughed for hours! I Love my sister for telling me and I love my grandma for being so honest!

I was able to watch baseball
Brevin
track/pole vaulting
Braxton
Soccer
Kesler
more baseball
Chase
and a 10k. Well Bryson ran the 10k but Brevin ran the mile and they both won by a long way! I am so grateful that I was able to go home and spend time with all of my family. I loved every second of every day that I was there. Don't get me wrong. I missed Nate like crazy but he was studying and very busy without me home. I have the best family, they arranged their schedules to make sure I was able to be at events, or spend time with them. Thanks brothers and sisters for all that you do for me. I love you all so much.

3 comments:

Isaac Family said...

Linds I love that you got to see your family! Looks like a very eventful trip. And I love how cute you look pregnant- no fair! Miss you guys and love you even more!

MORGAN C. SHARP said...

so you are tan and beautiful... enough said...
love you lots!

Jillene said...

It was really fun to get to see you and have some nice talks and walks. I can't wait to see you next at your shower, it will be so exciting.