Hoover Dam
Just in case we needed to get a picture in front of this sign for proof that they really made it.
Bree had one request while they were here, to pierce her ears. I took her older sister when she was 10 to have hers pierced and Bree was not going to let me forget. She insisted that I was there. It was so cute, she was pretty nervous and you can tell by her face that she didn't love the pinch.
We spent a lot of time at the pool. It is so warm in July. The kids had so much fun and to be honest they were very entertaining.
A pretty cute bunch if you ask me.
Hudson turned 2! He was so funny on his birthday. Don't you want to kiss that mug!
Teagan decided to do all of our make-up. We took turns getting blue eyeshadow and then she wanted to take a picture of us, like we were her art work.
Letting her do our hair and make-up is one of my favorite things to do. I love her tiny hands barely brushing my skin because she is so focused on getting it perfect on our eyes.
My cute grandma is getting pretty frail, she is 86. My sis was telling my grandma that one of her favorite memories of the two of them is when my grandma used to braid her hair. Which my grandma responded, "get over here, I'll braid it right now." My sister said she could feel my grandma's hands shaking as she concentrated so hard on placing the hair in the right spot. I thought it was such a cute moment to capture.
The Gator was a hit for Hudson's birthday present. Every kid wanted to drive it, but the two youngest ruled it. They wouldn't get out. They would drive into/over everything they could until they would get stuck and then yell for help and continue to ride. They were completely satisfied talking to each other as long as they were sitting side by side in the new ride.
I have the best family. I loved spending time with each of them. I also can't wait for my baby to get here to be a part of all of this fun.
Bree had one request while they were here, to pierce her ears. I took her older sister when she was 10 to have hers pierced and Bree was not going to let me forget. She insisted that I was there. It was so cute, she was pretty nervous and you can tell by her face that she didn't love the pinch.
We spent a lot of time at the pool. It is so warm in July. The kids had so much fun and to be honest they were very entertaining.
A pretty cute bunch if you ask me.
The Gator was a hit for Hudson's birthday present. Every kid wanted to drive it, but the two youngest ruled it. They wouldn't get out. They would drive into/over everything they could until they would get stuck and then yell for help and continue to ride. They were completely satisfied talking to each other as long as they were sitting side by side in the new ride.
1 comment:
Oh Linds, I love your family too! And I don't even know them! But knowing you and how you are I can just imagine. I can't wait for your little baby to get here... you guys will be the best little parents! Love you guys.
Post a Comment