Wednesday, July 27, 2011

BABY SHOWERS!!!
My mama, and sisters threw me such an amazing shower! We had a great turn out and I loved seeing so many family members. We were so blessed with all of our gifts. I feel like we got everything we could possibly need. However, I am not really sure what I will need. They served the cutest parfaits, with fun toppings, and homemade baby muffins. This was such a great shower. Thank you so much familia for making me have such a great day and putting so much time into a party for me!
My sister in laws are awesome. They always help out. Rhonda made me a quilt that is to die for. Jillene made me the cutest car seat cover I have ever seen. Thank you so much!

My high school friends also threw me a shower. It was so fun. We hung out for hours that day and it flew by because we were having so much fun.
We played the game that my friends would cut a piece of yarn to see how close they are to the size of my belly! It was so funny, we couldn't stop laughing.
Thanks to Erin, and Melanie for all of your hard work. The shower was a blast and I loved every second of it. They had specialty cupcakes, my favorite fruit, jimmy john sandwiches, Oh Erin knows me too well. I love all of you that were there and can't thank you enough!
My 4th shower was in Las Vegas! Jaimie, Lacey, and Jenn really know how to throw a party. They baked, and cooked, and decorated like it was a reception or something. It was so cute that it was pretty! I loved it, but I didn't get very many pictures, darn it.
I can not tell everyone how grateful I am for all of these showers and the support that we have recieved. I am down to 2 1/2 weeks away from having this baby and Nate is getting more excited every day. It still doesn't seem real but I know as soon as this baby gets here our world will be upside down. (in a good way)

I feel so lucky! Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

B.A.M said...

Oh lindz I am so sad I couldnt come to your baby shower! We went to Wendover for Ron White and didnt make it back until 3 pm that day and I was missing Memphys so much we had to pick him up in Bear lake. I cant wait til your little one gets here!
I want to see what you have first before I send your gift so it matches. Cant send pink for a boy :) except i think your having a girl.

Cant wait!

Lacey Curtis said...

Hmmm, those cupcakes look really good :)

Tyler and Lauren said...

You look so great! I can't believe you only have a couple weeks left! I can't wait to if its a boy or a girl! Congrats again!