Saturday, July 23, 2011

We got to see some of our best friends while we visited Utah. I miss them and had so much fun with them. Nate and the boys

4th of July...
My favorite holiday!! We had so much fun on the 4th of July. We had a so many fireworks, and Nate is the fun uncle that will jump through them, hold them til they blow, and make sure that all the kids are being safe.



Started the day with a fun run. The parade is always a good time. This year we had a family softball team in the city tournament. We won the first game and lost our second two but we still had a blast.



1 comment:

Tyler and Lauren said...

Hey Lindsey! I found your blog...so cute! I haven't been able to tell you congrats yet. I am so excited for you and Nate! Miss ya!