Friday, July 1, 2011

Well, the days are going by pretty fast. I have been in denial that I am having a baby in 44 days. Everyone keeps asking about our nursery, well we hadn't even started getting it ready. The last week of June we decided we should probably get a little more serious about all of this. It was so fun to get the crib up, and put the new bedding on it.
My work threw me my first baby shower. It was a total surprise. They told me we were having a meeting, and I walked in to see this cute cake and a bunch of presents. They spoiled me.
They gave me the swing that I have been wanting, and I love it! It was also my last day of work yesterday! I have worked since I was 15, and it seems surreal that I am not going back. It has been a fun two years here in Vegas, and I can't believe how fast it is going.
To finish off the month, we had Nate's sister come see us! We had so much fun. We celebrated Emily's birthday, and went to M&M factory, Bellagio, Pawn Stars, Hoover Damn, H&M, and played in the swimming pool. We had a great time.

Happy Birthday Em!

2 comments:

Preston and Jamyn said...

Your baby will be here in 44 days?!?!? (or less)
SO exciting!

Megan said...

I haven't been to your blog in awhile and I had no idea you were expecting.. I can't believe it.. I can't believe it is so soon.. A big congrats from us..