



You are six weeks today! You are so alert, and are starting to smile a lot more. You follow me and your dad with your big blue-gray eyes. You have a great fake cry, and the loudest real cry I have ever heard. You never stop kicking your legs or moving your arms. The Dr. even told us how strong your legs are, she had a hard time holding them straight when she measured you. You are in popular demand for skyping sessions with all of your grandparents, aunts, and uncles. We love you so much!
6 comments:
I love him so much!! Seriously so cute.
oh my gosh he is so stinking cute! Love you palmers!
So cute!! your sis did a great job with the pics. He's adorable. :)
Serious Lindsey! He's so handsome. I kind of want to steal him. :-) You're the cutest mom ever. He's so lucky to have you.
I loved getting the announcement in the mail! Maycee loved looking at all of the pics. Adrienne did such a great job- they all turned out so cute!
Wow he is soo yummy! Darling pictures!
Post a Comment