It is the First day of the Last semester of Law School! Nate has 4 months left and then we are ready for another adventure. I keep telling Nate he is "trunky"
Happy 5 months sweet baby boy!-will not sleep for more than 2 hours at a time
-will chew on everything you can touch
-get so excited when we walk towards you
-don't mind rice cereal
-rub your eyes til they are red when you're tired
-have a death grip when you hold my fingers
-love going for walks outside
-squeal when you're mad, sad, and happy (pretty much all day)
-make me and your dad happier than we knew we could be
you are our sunshine, you make us happy when skies are gray!



2 comments:
I love the school pic of nate! Madden too. You have some cute boys linds!
I love it when you post so I can see pictures of your little cutie. And when I say little cutie, I mean Madden, not Nate. Sorry Nate, although that is an awesome photo of you too. Love you guys!
Post a Comment