I'm 7 months old
We go to the park, or on a walk every single day. Everyone thinks I'm a girl. Most people stop to tell me I have pretty eyes and eyelashes and then proceed to tell me how big I am. I have learned how to get everything I want. My parents are push overs.
We celebrated Grandma Mary Ann's 64th Birthday! She came all the way to Vegas to blow out her candles!
Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma, We love you so much and we are so happy we were able to celebrate with you on your special day! You are such a great mom, mother-in-law, and grandma and we feel so lucky to have you! Thank you for all you have done for our family. You really are the best mama a girl could ask for! I love you!
She couldn't get enough of this boy!
We all know the only thing that brings my dad to Vegas is Nascar! Three years in a row! I think this is the last year they will make it for the races.
This is how Madden sleeps. He pulls the blankets on his face, or he buries his face into them. My dad kept lecturing me, and waking me up. He said he couldn't sleep knowing how many blankets were that close to Madden but it is the only way he will sleep. He loves to wrestle them before he caves to sleep.



1 comment:
My kids have all been "blanket over the facers" too! What a fun thing to have your parents down for your moms birthday. Love you guys!
Post a Comment