Lake Las Vegas 2012
Then he figured out to grab it with his fingers. When I stood him up he cried, he wasn't ready to be done playing.
It was his cousins spring break and Madden was so entertained. He loved every second of them being here. He followed them everywhere they walked. His big eyes did not want to shut when the boys were in the room. He would lean his body as far as I would let him to look around the corner or over my shoulder so he could find them.
Beck wanted to go on a boat, but Brevin and Kesler were satisfied on the beach, and in the pool.
Bryson tried paddle boarding, he looked so great and natural.
Madden was Nate's shade on Friday, but it is Wednesday now and Madden has my skin color! Hooray!
When I wasn't paying very close attention aka* being a bad mom* Madden decided to eat a mouthful of sand!
There was so much in his mouth that I gagged, he couldn't even swallow because it had turned into a paste.
I love this family more than I can explain. I had fun everyday, and wish so much they didn't have to go home.
We spent two days swimming and the rest of the time at different parks! We were able to play baseball, soccer, basketball, football, and of course Madden sat in the swing most of the days. We had so much fun. Adrianne took our family pictures and I have never been this happy with pictures before. They turned out amazing!
just a sneak peak





No comments:
Post a Comment