It's official. We are moving to Florida. Nate has been accepted to a program at University of Florida. It is only a year program, and we are very excited. He has worked so hard and I couldn't be more proud.

I know when Madden is being quiet he is doing something he shouldn't. The pictures below are perfect moments of him acting so innocent.
He loves to take lids off with his teeth and then dump out what ever is in the bottle.
Brady and Brittney came to visit and Madden couldn't stop smiling at Brady. He just loved him.
He thought he was so cool in this little car! Nate drove him around our friends yard for at least a half hour. I couldn't stop laughing.
He also loved these three little cuties.



2 comments:
So excited for you guys Linds! Thanks again for being such good little hosts for us. Love you!
I'm kind of jealous! It sounds like a fun adventure to be in FL for a year! We will be there next March so maybe we can see you?!? P.S. Madden melts my heart. He is the cutest!!
Post a Comment