Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Graduation Nate! 

Nate graduated from law school on May, 11 2012. It was such a fun day. It felt like the day would never come and then when it finally came, I felt like time had flown by.  Nate made some great friends at school, we are going to miss them. 

I'm not gonna lie, I cried when I left these girls! They are such good friends and I really love them. Emily, you aren't in the picture but I'm talking about you too. 
(and their cute husbands)

 Tim did such a good job, he was one of the speakers. Congratulations to all of you graduates.

After graduation we went to one of our favorites, Lucille's BBQ! Nate's parents, brother, and sister came to support, and help us move.  We loaded everything in the U-haul the next day and headed back to where we started. Now Nate is studying for the bar and I am so proud of him. He is such a hard worker. I love you Nate. 

Thanks to both of our families for all of your support, and help. We love you all and couldn't have done it without you. 



We made it home on Mothers Day, just in time for me to get a Mothers Day flower. I can say it was a crazy weekend and I had a huge melt down, but looking at this sweet boy in my arms makes me so happy. I love being a mom! 

2 comments:

Rusty and Jerianne said...

You look so pretty in this picture! As well as your young man!...he looks more like a boy and not a baby!

Isaac Family said...

Oh Linds. This post makes me so happy. What a dedicated little hubby you have! I just love you all...