9 Months
The day after we moved Madden decided to start crawling which lead to pulling himself up onto everything. Now he thinks he needs to be standing majority of the time. I love that he is mobile. I think it is so nice that he can get what he wants.
He claps for everything, when people say hello, goodbye, good job, or when he is happy. He is also a spitter. He recently had crackers in his mouth and I had a friend get close to his face to talk to him and he gave her a nice sprinkle of spit and orange crackers on her face.
He is always saying...
Ba
Mama
Dada
Puh (always in a whisper)
and his most recent is the S or TH noise.
Happy 9 months little guy! We love you!


1 comment:
Love you Madden! He is too cute. I love that he got your skin too. What a blessing! Lets play soon. Love you.
Post a Comment