Friday, June 8, 2012

This has to be one of my favorite pictures of Madden. He loves books, his favorite is the Usborne 1st colors, and all of the touch and feel books. He decided to lay down and read. It didn't last long but it was sure cute.

He has been talking so much, a lot of jibberish but I love it.
I also love that he puts the calculator, the camera, or the phone up to his ear and thinks he is talking to someone.
I haven't found a food that he doesn't like.
Another fav is "rolling" his arms for patty cake.
He crawls to everything and is determined to stand up. He can pull himself up most of the time, and gets ticked when he can't.

Madden got his first hair cut on Memorial day.


Madden waves with his hand straight up. No smile, no flapping of the elbow, or movement in the fingers. Just his arm straight in the air. It happens every time we walk into a house, a room, when someone talks to him, when a car goes by, all of the time and I giggle every single time.


No comments: