Favorite Time of Year...
Happy 4th of July
Chase is such a good cousin, he takes Madden on the 4-wheeler, to see the baby kittens, and Madden always puts his arms out for Chase when he walks in the room.
The kids races starts with crawlers and goes up to 12 years of age. Nate took Madden to the start line and I was at the finish with a piece of licorice to bribe him to crawl and it worked. He won 1st place. He got a silver dollar and his name in the local news paper.We love a good parade with all the kids.
After the fun run, parade, kids races, softball games, we headed to my sisters to play some volleyball, ride motorcycles, and let the kids get in the pool and slip and slide.
Tyson tackled Bryson (fully clothed) into the pool and the kids loved it. They all tried to help.
After math of a water fight, 4 grown men soaking wet.
Back to the park to watch some local talent, and fireworks.
My cute sisters and mom
Madden had a great first 4th of July, and I had a great 28th 4th of July.
I'm proud to be an American.


1 comment:
Love it! Love that Madden won his first little race and I love that Nate and your dad started fires. Bry is over here cracking up. Really love and miss you guys. And I really feel like these weeks have flown by. You're leaving so soon and I'd love to try to get together. Talk to Nate and then lets figure it out. Love you.
Post a Comment