Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Give Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving
 It was the first time I have ever eaten Thanksgiving dinner outside and it was beautiful. The bishop and his family invited us, and a couple of other families over, and they had it set up so nicely. We had little place settings with our names that the kids had made, little turkeys or pumpkins. We spent almost all day outside playing frisbee, football and basketball.

Nate started the morning with a turkey bowl, he did awesome. Me and Madden started with a little cooking. I love this helper!

 Can you see how helpful he is?

These are the cute ladies cleaning up after dinner.
 The handsome boys watching football.
 Madden could play outside all day if we would let him. He would just hide behind trees and giggle when we would find him.
 I have to say, this was one of my favorite Thanksgivings. We had such a fun day.
 Happy Thanksgiving...

and who wouldn't be thankful for these two?
I love my boys!!!!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Cute! Love the pictures! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving too! :) Do you mind if I steal a few of your pictures!? :)