Friday, December 14, 2012


Silver Springs

Nate is wrapping up his finals and we begged him to take a break and go on an adventure. 
 That giraffe was so cute, he would come right up to us. We were able to ride a carousel, twice.
 Some birds kept saying, "Hello" when we would walk by
 Feed these huge gators.

 Learn a little bit about albino gators and snakes.
 See on of the biggest bears ever.
 Go on a safari ride.
 and a ferry ride.
It was so nice to take advantage of living in Florida.


Today was a terrible day, 20 children were shot in a school shooting and I have been sick over it. I needed to post something happy to take a break from being so sad but really this is such a devastating day. I got a text from a friend that had a 5 year old nephew that never came out of that school. My heart aches. I wish I could do something for those families. I know that families are forever, and that those kids are in a wonderful place but they shouldn't have been there so soon. They are just little kids. I am truly sorry for everyone affected by today's tragedy. I know there are prayers from everyone in this country, I just hope it helps.

No comments: