Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas part one

Merry Christmas! 

We had a really great flight to see our family! Madden was so well behaved and it was a refreshing start to our 16 day vacation. 

We landed and headed to our niece Ellie's birthday party. The 5 grandkids that were there could not get enough of Madden's tricks. They all huddled around him and asked him every animal sound, where his muscles were, how old he was, and he kindly obliged all of the requests. 

We have forgotten how cold the winters are and Madden didn't seem to mind one bit. He would demand to go out and shoot hoops, or jump on the tramp. However, when I told him he could touch the snow he did but gave me a really sour look and never tried to touch it again. 


 Grandpa Stuart took Madden to dig up some potatoes out of the garden. They were little buddies. Stuart can get a great giggle out of Madden.
 The annual Swenson party was so fun this year. It was so nice to have almost everyone there (darn it jake) Nate's grandparents started some fun traditions and we continue to play the present game, always a hit! I loved my Cookie Butter. Sorry Ash :) I didn't want to steal from you but it was worth it.
 Great Uncle Mike could not have chosen a better gift for Madden. A John Deere tractor that is very noisy.
 The Palmer Family minus Jake and Todd
 Christmas Eve was a little different for us this year. Stuart and Susan kept it small, but I really enjoyed it. The cousins played dance dance on the wii and Madden danced along with them.
Madden got a bear that sings I am a Child of God, he loves it!
 Trying to capture the kids but Madden was being a pill.

We were lucky enough to get to see Miss Ellie cheer! She is so cute and really loves it. We also went to Tanners basketball game but I didn't have my camera.

I did Emily, Sharra, Sophie, and Savannah's hair which made for a fun girls day.

We had so much fun this holiday season. The Palmers spoiled us rotten, THANK YOU for everything.

No comments: