Christmas morning was so fun. Madden went straight to his cousins pile and didn't much care that he had his own stack. He was super lucky and got a farm set from his aunt Adrianne and her family.
He got a golf set, football, construction trucks, mega blocks, and clothes.Madden got really good at saying Moo and Weee, cow and horse. You could usually find him looking out a window into my brothers pasture full of cows and horses. He would even moo in his sleep.
Grandma reading to her boys.
We made a trip to the farm at least once a day if not more and pulling sleds behind the 4-wheeler was one of the biggest trips. Madden cried when I took him off of it. His fingers were like popsicles but he didn't care he loved the rides. It helped that there were a billion cows in the same field they were sledding.
These three were crazy out there!!
Even if the wheeler wasn't going he was content just sitting on it.
He was supposed to be playing with Adrianne and Beck and when I came to check on him....Adrianne was taking pictures of him pulling the decorations off of the tree. She said he kept looking around the corner waiting for me to get mad and when I didn't he went to town.
My sister Shannon and her husband let us play on their snowmobiles.
Chase was Maddens best bud. He would pretty much do anything Madden wanted.
Nate also got to go shooting and ice fishing with the boys. I got to do hair, and more hair. I love to do it though because I get to spend a little one on one time with all of my sisters and nieces.
cousins playing trucks
We got to spend a couple minutes with one of my best friends and her little girls. Love them
We brought in the New Year with bowling! It was so much fun until Madden started to fever and I got crazy chills. We called it an early night and took lots of meds to try to help us get better before our flight home.
We did indeed make it home. 3 hour flight, 3 hour layover, 3 hour flight, 2 hour car ride home, but we made it. We stopped for dinner and Madden folded his arms 4 times for prayers at that eatery and once at the airport when we bought a snack. I love that he is understanding so many things. He was excited to be in his own home, and we are still working on getting better but the trip was 100 percent worth it. We had a very Merry Christmas and a pretty Happy New Year.


No comments:
Post a Comment