Braxton Bud Davis has been called to serve in Milan Italy!
We are so excited and couldn't be more proud of him. He leaves June 12th. (he has to graduate from high school first) Thank goodness for Face time, we were able to call my sister and watch him open his call. It was a very exciting night. I'm not sure what my sister is going to do without this guy around.
Harper Elaine Daniels decided to make her arrival on January 28th 2013.
She has an older sister and brother that are so in love with her.
My brother and his wife have told me she is an angel baby. She is so precious. I'm excited to have another niece.
I "CHEWS" you to be my Valentine
I have been trying a lot of new activities for Madden
1st we have rice and beans with all of his construction trucks. He ended up throwing most of the rice and beans in the grass.
2nd Pipe cleaners and a colander, probably lasted less than a minute.
3rd Stickers on a box, put all of the stickers on and then took them off and chewed them up.So we end up going with Chocolate! I decided to give him a kit kat in the car on the way home from the store, he didn't make a peep.
He loves to bake, or at least put the spoons and cups in the batter and eat it.
Last, he loves to ride the vacuum. He hops on every time we plug it in, without fail.
I was recently asked to Tap dance in our ward talent show. I simply replied, "I'm sorry I don't know tap." When from behind a loud booming voice, Nate, answered, "but she can clog"
With that said, I learned a tap routine and performed with two really fun girls in my ward, accompanied by on of their daughters on the piano. It was actually fun, even though my face burned with embarrassment. The best part was when I would come home from a practice and show Nate, Madden started to tap. He usually just bounces his knees but now he picks up his feet as fast as they will go and giggles. It has been so much fun.
Two nights ago I was rocking Madden, we were both asleep in the chair, when I felt something on my arm. It was dark and I didn't have my contacts in. I saw a shadow and it jumped then I jumped enough to wake Madden up. Then this shadow jumped again. It was a frog. It landed right by the night light. I think both of our hearts were racing and we called Nate in to rescue us from this itty bitty frog. Madden climbed off my lap and crouched down right by the little creature like it had always been there. Even though it scared me so bad, I am glad it was a frog and not a spider.
We are loving Florida, and time is flying by.





No comments:
Post a Comment