Friday, February 22, 2013

Favorite weekend of the year has come and gone. 
Happy 29th to me and 18 month to Madden! 

 I woke up to a dressed boy with flowers saying, "Happy, Happy" not birthday just happy! I loved it. Nate worked with him all morning to surprise me.
 A couple minutes later there were several knocks on my door from Mr. Lincoln. He has become one of our favorites here in Gainesville and he delivered flowers and yelled, "Happy Birthday Madda-Lindsey" He thinks that is my name and I love it. A combination of me and Madden.
 We made muffins and Madden dumped in triple the amount of baking soda so they tasted awful but we love cooking together.
 My cute fam letting me choose to do whatever I wanted!
 We hit up Panera Bread for lunch, and wore this guy out!
 Yes, Madden is asleep with my necklace in his mouth.
We went to a state park and hiked, and hunted alligators.

I had so many phone calls and text messages. I felt so special. I also had two packages delivered in the mail from my family. Love getting new clothes. Thanks to everyone who made 29 sound so great!

Madden turned 18 months the day after!
He no longer has a binky and I am loving it. He is talking up a storm. He is tall for his age and we aren't sure where he got it but we are not complaining. We actually hope it lasts. He keeps dropping pounds and we never have to buy him bigger pants. I can admit that I am a crazy mom, and I will not be sending Madden to nursery yet.

2 comments:

Preston and Jamyn said...

Yay!! Happy Happy Linds! ;) Hope your day was fab. We miss you guys!!! xoxo

Rusty and Jerianne said...

He is so cute! How did you get rid of the binky?! The more I try and take Wade's away the more dependent he is on that thing! You must have a well behaved boy because I started taking Wade to nursery when he was 15b or 16 months because I was sitting in the halls for most of it because he was so wild...and still is. :)