Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy St Patty's Day! 
We made cookies with a hint of green. 


Have I mentioned I love Florida? I do, we went to an Easter egg hunt that was so much fun.
Madden filled his bucket as full as he wanted and then dumped it out and started to walk away!
 Showing off his eggs! He thought they were bubbles.
 After the hunt these two had a picnic, they were being so quiet and this is how I found them. They climbed up in the chairs by themselves and acted like they were just having a nice chat.
 At the Egg drop, this helicopter took the Easter bunny for a quick ride and then they flew over the park and dropped the eggs for the kids to hunt. Madden waved to the "copper" as long as it was in his sight.
 Me, Katie, and our boys were lucky enough to ride in this monster truck. It was actually really fun, and kind of scary. We are sitting at a picnic table in the truck! (a little redneck is a lot of fun)
 It was a bumpy ride.
Madden loves motorcycles. 

We also go to gymnastics. 
 It is a really fun place that lets us have toddler time for two hours. Madden runs free and is improving on lots of skills.
 Not sure about the slide part, but he loved landing in the foam pit!

A "Shubel" has been in this boys hands for almost two weeks. 

No comments: