Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Visitors: Round 2

Madden was obsessed with his cousins Brady, Brooke, and Breelle. We also loved to yell, "Wanda" which is Rhonda. It might have been the coldest week in Florida, since I have been here but we didn't let it stop us. We hit our regular spots. 

St. Augustin Beach

                                                                     Payne's Sink Hole
 Where we not only saw a hundred huge alligators but this little deer just followed us around and let the girls pet it.

Disney World!!! It was all of our first time to Disney and it was crazy. I can't explain how bitter cold it was considering it is March in Florida and the day we got home from Disney it was back up to 78 degrees.

Madden's favorite was Animal Kingdom. He loved the Gorilla's and safari ride. He keeps talking about he monkey's on the rocks, rhino, hippo, and giraffe. It was so fun to watch him. He kept saying, "Huge Whino" (rhino)

 At Hollywood he loved the entertainers. They actually chose him to go and dance and I was pleasantly surprised that he voluntarily went with no tears. He loved it.
 He liked the parade until Monsters Inc. came and then he wanted down. Brady was such a good sport. Madden couldn't get enough of Brady so he got stuck carrying Madden around a lot of the time.

These girls were awesome. They helped me so much. We got to go on some fun rides, we even snuck out one night and went park hopping until they all closed at 1 in the morning. 
 Madden got to do an Easter Egg hunt at Epcot. The very first egg he went for was the big one behind him. He picked it up and tried to put it in his bag.
 Typhoon Lagoon was incredible. We only stayed for an hour or we would have had frost bite but it was such a cool place and I would love to go back.

 Madden cried after I took him out of the car that he got to help steer.
 The "Big Ball" was a very hot topic for little Mr. He thought it was very cool.
 I was so happy that Madden would actually sleep in the stroller. He did so much better that I ever dreamed he would do. It was such a fun trip and it wouldn't have been possible without Wanda! Thanks Rho for taking us with you!



4 days at Disney will wear anyone out! 

No comments: