
I guess you could say I am a little picture happy right now! We just had so much fun and I don't want to leave anything out! Well We went on a 7 day cruise to Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta! We rented jet ski's, went on tours of the city, and went on an ATV excursion. We ate so much food, slept a lot, and met a bunch of people. We made a lot of friends and we recommend a cruise to anyone! We want to make it a tradition.


They put an iguana on me and it peed down my arm! Then she put it on my head right after so I felt so sick!
This was a group that we went on a tour with. We ended up having so much fun with everyone. We drove around mexico, watched cliff jumpers, ate fresh fruit,
and laughed a lot. Everyone was giving us marriage advice. It was a blast.

and laughed a lot. Everyone was giving us marriage advice. It was a blast.
Yes I won $60 bucks on a quater slot machine
This is not a sword fish but Nate isn't here so I can't remember what it is called but whatever it is it was creepy. I knew my nephew would love it so I wanted a picture by it.

This is not a sword fish but Nate isn't here so I can't remember what it is called but whatever it is it was creepy. I knew my nephew would love it so I wanted a picture by it. We has such amazing sunsets everynight. It was so calm!
We had rented ATV's and they made us wear this gear because it is so dusty that it is hard to breath unless you have those over your nose and mouth. By the end of the ride you couldn't even tell what color our shirts were because there was so much dirt on us!

This cathedral was so beautiful. We walked around inside and out. It was neat to see what they believe.

This cathedral was so beautiful. We walked around inside and out. It was neat to see what they believe.




4 comments:
Wow! You're married!!! I am so excited for you. I was so excited to see that you had posted your honeymoon story and pictures. I can't wait to see wedding pictures. You look so beautiful and happy!
Yay!!! How fun and exciting. I'm so happy for you guys!! What a relief to finally be married! Hey I sent you guys something through Bed Bath & Beyond, and just wanted to let you know I hope you get it! You might already have it but you can always take things back! Glad you guys had fun. I could really use a honeymoon right now!!
LOVE the pics ;) it looks like you guys had so much fun! glad you are back safe! missed ya!
Wow, Nate went all out... sounds like something he would do! It looks amazing! You need to post wedding pics now since I missed out on it... still pissed about that!
Post a Comment