Friday, June 20, 2008

Les Miserables



Susan and Stuart found out how much I love the play Les Miserables and surprised us by taking us with them to St. George to see it. We had so much fun! We stayed in St. George for the weekend and went to the temple, shopped, layed by the pool and of course we ate a lot!


I had never been to Tuacon but I loved it. The temperature was perfect and the scenery was beautiful. It was my third time to see the play and I still loved every second.

Thanks Su and Stu!

P.S I forgot the best part of the night. Well the play had just finished and everyone was standing up and stretching when of course Nate decided to relieve some gas bubbles, then he gets a funny face and his eyes were huge! He said, "Linds, I think I just sharted! No doubt, We stopped at the mens room before we left and he came out laughing! He kept saying I can't believe that I actually SHARTED!

5 comments:

jeannie said...

I'm super jealous that you got to see Les Mis at the Tuacahn. I want to go so bad. I love, love, love Les Mis.

tanya said...

Man that is to funny! Nate thanks for the good laugh!

Clark Family said...

How fun! That's pretty funny about Nate. Does he love that you posted that? Well I have a similar story about Johnny. We were playing a card game with some friends and laughing about embarrassing stories and farting moments we started laughing sharting moments and Johnny thought it would be funny to lift a cheek and fart out loud. I mean we where on the subject. But sure enough his face went blank and he stood up and left for the bathroom. Yep that's right he had just sharted while on the subject. It was pretty funny.

Isaac Family said...

How fun Linds! I would love to see Les Mis there. I love Nate to death and think that's so funny! I have thought about you every day for like two weeks straight and I've meant to call you. We need to catch up! Lets get together soon...

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

This story makes me so happy! Sharting stories are the best.