I was lucky enough to capture this man and his funny sign while sitting at a stop light! Is it a little creepy that he looks like he is posing for the picutre?
We were able to go to San Diego last weekend and had a blast! My mom, Adrianne, Bryson, Brevin, Kesler, and Nate! We first stopped at Mission bay which was beautiful! We love the beach/ocean! We just played on the sand and then walked over to a little carnival that they have near by! Call me a little "Whiskey Tango" but I love CARNIVALS! I made Ad, Bry and Nate go on the roller coaster and we loved it!
Second Day was Sea World! I love that place. We went to every show we could, fed the dolphins and stingrays, and went on a couple of kid rides with the boys! I think we could go there every year and not be bored! I think the Shamu show is so great minus the "one hand up, other hand up and pretend to splash like a whales tale!" along to music!
Third Day was the Animal Kingdom! It was super hot out but we were able to enjoy all of the animals! There is a tour of Africa, which is pretty cool! We got to see a lot of different animals, not in cages! I learned a ton! Nate's brother was able to meet us this day and it was fun to have him be around my family! We were too hot so we decided to go back to the beach and have some more fun! Nate and Bryson rented body boards and one of the waves wiped my mom right off her feet but she just stood up and started laughing!







5 comments:
So glad you had fun Linds! Can't wait to hang out tomorrow!
oh, how funny, Jeff agrees that will be Nate in 20 years. No, really looks like your trip was way fun. You got some great pictures.
what a fun family! glad u had a good time!
Lindsey-
Love that pic of the bum. At least the guy was honest, right? Hey, I'm going to be e-mailing you pics of Nate at the reunion. They're good ones. Oh, sorry to hear about your grandpa. Sad stuff. Hope you're okay.
Hey you guys, wondering where you disappeared too. San Diego looked like a lot of fun.. How is everything going. We need hang out again. Miss you guys
Post a Comment