My wonderful husband, who is so patient, took all of us night rappelling. It was so good, it was all three of their first time to rappel and they did awesome. I was so proud of all of them. Nate is a great teacher and, he was so good to make sure everyone is safe and having fun.

I love you girlies!
Thanks Nate!
10 comments:
that's so great that your friends could come and visit! all my old ones are in another state that requires more than a 12 hour drive :( your blog is adorable by the way
Hey kids. Lovin your blog. I'm gonna go ahead and add you to mine. Good to see you guys are still kickin with style...
What a great husband- I sure do love him! Miss you and hope we can get together soon...
hey chica, I miss you. I say Kellyann the other day and she looked way good. Kathy went to go work at the same school with her isn't that funny? But you need to call me.
looks like you guys had a blast. I could never do the repelling thing! Scary... but I love the alpine slide.
Fun. How nice of Nate. He must be pretty patient!
You girls are so dang cute! Reminds me of the days when you all worked for me in the high school office. I think it is great that you are all still friends....
Love Melanie
I know... I can't beleive she is almost a year old already. I feel like a just had her a couple of weeks ago too and I still look like I did... lol
Your Park City trip looks like it was so much fun! I love getting together with all the girls.
Your such a cutie and I love you!
Hey Lindsey! Aren't husbands so great to have... sometimes j/k. No that was great of Nate. I love to go to Park City. My family and I went up on fathers day and we went to the Olympic Park and they had the slide, zip line and the bobsled. It was a lot of fun! I hope all is well. Miss you.
Abby
is this the linds that went to bon losee?!! this is the brittany that used to work there (i taught and worked in the office)- i found you through liz and just had to say hi and you look beautiful as ever! later
Post a Comment