Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Middle

Happy Birthday Chase! Chase turned 12 on September 2. That is about as excited as this kid gets. He does not give anyone a courtesy smile. He is a tough guy. Chase looked pretty handsome in his new suit, new haircut, and ready to pass the sacrament. He is now a young man and it is starting to show. He is such a good kid, always trying to talk to the babies or play with the younger kids. I don't know that Chase has ever not done what I asked. It was so fun to spend time with Chase, he was able to spend the day with me on Friday and we had some good laughs. Love you bud! You've seen these two munchkins. Brevin and Kesler are the easiest kids to please. For their "surprise" I took them to a pet store and we fed the goats for about an hour and they were in heaven. This tiny goat that had escaped the rest kept trying to eat my purse. I asked B to hold it while I took a picture because I thought it was so funny.







Oh this little man, Beck, is irresistible. I honestly thought I was going to kiss him to death. Those cheeks, and rolly polly legs, AHHH, scrumptious! I wanted to hold him and love on him the entire time I was with him. He is such a good baby and it felt amazing to get this little chugga lugga to smile, or throw a little giggle out. Mr. Beck you are the cutest three month old,(20lbs) baby ever!!! I love you so much and can't wait to get my lips on those cheeks again.



3 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

20 pounds! My 3 year old is 24 pounds. He is absolutely adorable. I don't see those kids enough.

Kristy said...

Dear Lindsay & Nate,

Just wanted to say hello and see how things are going, 'cause that's how I roll...& Kristy tells me all about the phone calls you two have and I get a little jealous. Hope things are good in the new place...if not, wait awhile and it gets better! :) I sometimes think about going back to school and then I read about Nate studying 24/7 and it will NEVER happen for me (at least for a while). Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that I hope things are good. If we drive to Arizona next month (instead of fly) we will make sure we hit up Vegas! Because, again, that's how I roll (but you already knew that, didn't you?).

Best Regards,

Brady

Lindsey Sharp said...

your new little nephew is so cute! you are so cute with all your neices and nephews! They are lucky to have you!