Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's a Boy

We sure do love our little Madden. He is such a good baby, and me and his papa are pretty proud.







August 17th 2011
3:16am
9 lbs 9 oz
21 inches

13 comments:

Hailee said...

O my goodness what a cutie. He is a daniels boy for sure. He is so lucky to have such great parents. Hope you are doing well. take care and just enjoy every minute, they grow up too fast!

Monica Lifferth said...

What is up with you and Ad growing big babies!? He is a cutie! Congrats and try to take it easy!

Lindsey Sharp said...

I am in love! so cute you guys! I cant wait to see him and see you and Nate as parents! You guys will be the best!

Kristy said...

I love him! I'm so glad that he got here safe and sound. I can't wait to meet him. He is adorable!

Bekah said...

Congrats on a boy! How exciting! He looks just like his mama! Hope you can get some rest. Nap when he naps. Good luck! Let us know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

he's a cutie, Linds! I just want to snuggle him! Hope you are doing well.

the watkins said...

Adorable! Congrats parents!

Holli Williams said...

What a beautiful baby! I can't wait to meet him!

Isaac Family said...

Oh my gosh he is precious! He is so cute! I am so glad you got a little boy... there's nothing like baby boys! We love you both and can't wait to meet the little sweetheart!

Tyler and Lauren said...

Wow he is darling! You guys are so blessed! Congrats and good luck with the new addition to your cute family!

andy'n'jess said...

What a stud! He is so handsome!! Congratulations!!!

B.A.M said...

OMG! how did you have a 9 pounder! I bow down to you! I'm so glad Memphys has a little friend. Congrats Lindz, We miss you! and Cant wait to see him!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

How freakin cute! You two are the best. Congrats!